Recruitment 2023: DRDO has announced 51 job vacancies for the position of scientists. Check eligibility, salary and last date to apply.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is inviting applications for scientists at Delhi’s Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS).
There are three vacancies – one in radiology and two in nuclear medicine.
Recruitment 2023: UPSC Announces Job Vacancies for Consultants
The UPSC is inviting applications from retired government deputy secretaries/undersecretaries up to 64 years of age as consultants. Read on to know eligibility criteria and registration details.Read more >
The chosen candidates will get a monthly salary of up to Rs 78,800.
Who can apply?
The requirements for the posts are as follows:
- A postgraduate degree qualification in radiology.
- Seven years practical and administrative experience in radiology.
- Age up to 50 years.
- The selected candidate will get a monthly salary with a basic pay of Rs 78,800.
- A postgraduate degree qualification in nuclear medicine.
- Three years practical and administrative experience in nuclear medicine.
- Age up to 40 years.
- The selected candidate will get a monthly salary with a basic pay of Rs 67,700.
Things to note:
Interested candidates can apply through the RAC website.
The last date to apply for the positions is 17 November, 2023.
For further details, check the official notification here.
(Edited by Padmashree Pande)