Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from candidates for job vacancies. Check eligibility, salary and the application process.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the posts of ‘consultant’ at the deputy secretary level and ‘assistant hydrogeologist’ in the Central Ground Water Board.
Things to know
- There are a total of six vacancies — five for the position of consultant and one for assistant hydrogeologist.
- For the post of consultant, candidates should have retired from the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent from any Ministry/Department of the Indian government.
- For the post of consultant, the maximum age of the candidates should be 62 years as of 30 November, 2023.
- The appointment of the assistant hydrogeologist will be for two years and the selected applicant will be given a monthly pay between Rs 47,600 and Rs 1,51,100.
- The maximum age for those applying for assistant hydrogeologist is 35 years for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
How to apply?
For the post of consultant, applicants should send an application titled “Application for engagement as consultant DS level on contract basis in UPSC” to the address of Deputy Secretary (admin), R.No. 01, Annexe Building (ground floor), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi 110069.
Work With IIT Bombay: Multiple Job Vacancies for Graduates; Apply Now
Recruitment 2023: IIT Bombay is hiring graduates for several job vacancies. Check details of eligibility, salary and last date to apply.Read more >
For the post of assistant hydrogeologist, applicants can apply here.
The closing date of the application form is 30 November, 2023 for both positions.
Edited by Pranita Bhat.