Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) recruitment 2022 is underway for engineers with a minimum of two years of experience. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) apprenticeship is for fresh graduates only. Details here.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is accepting applications from experienced engineers for the position of project engineer in Bengaluru. There are 43 vacancies and selected candidates will be placed on a contract or temporary basis.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has also announced recruitment at the Centre for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS), a centre of DRDO, Hyderabad. These apprentice openings are for fresh graduates only (not before 2019).
Things to know about BEL recruitment:
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- The upper age limit of the candidates must be 32 (as of 1 June 2022).
- Full-time BE/ BTech in electronics and communications, mechanical, information science, information technology or computer science engineering graduates with 55 per cent marks and at least two years of experience can apply for the post.
- The posting is made for four years (contact or temporary basis).
- Selected candidates will receive a salary of Rs 40,000 in the first year, Rs 45,000 in the second year, Rs 50,000 in the third year and Rs 55,000/ month in the fourth year.
- Even though the posting will be in Bengaluru, selected candidates are required to travel across India if and when required.
- Teaching experience or research period will not be considered as experience.
- A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 400 must be paid during the registration.
- Selection will be based on a written test of 85 marks and an interview of 15 marks.
- Final selection results will be available on the official website.
How to apply for BEL recruitment:
- Candidates are required to fill out a Google form.
- Save and print the application as a PDF document.
- Paste a recent photograph in the provided space.
- Pay the registration fees too via the official website.
- Attach copies of SSLC certificate, semester-wise mark cards of BE/ BTech, degree certificate, proof of experience, fee payment receipt and ID proof along with the application form and send it to the following address:
Manager (HR/ ES&SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru, 560013.
- For more information, go through the official brochure.
- Date of beginning of registration – 8 June 2022
- Last date of registration – 28 June 2022
In case of queries, email email@example.com or call 080 22195330.
Things to know about DRDO recruitment:
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- There are a total of 25 vacancies in different apprenticeship categories.
- The essential qualification includes BE/ BTech in any stream of engineering and a diploma in engineering/ IT/ CS.
- For more information regarding qualifications, check the official advertisement.
- The stipend per month will be between Rs 8,000 – Rs 9,000.
- Selected candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application during the time of joining.
- Selection will be based on marks scored or personal interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates with a postgraduate qualification cannot apply.
- Candidates with more than one year of experience need not apply.
- The period of training will be 12 months.
- Candidates are advised to check the official website for updates.
How to apply for DRDO recruitment:
- Online application is to be submitted through the official website.
- Fill up all necessary details and submit the documents online.
- Candidates will be notified through mail.
- For more details, go through the official advertisement.
- The last date for applying is 21 days (June 19 2022) after the advertisement was announced.
In case of queries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edited by Yoshita Rao