Work With IIT Bombay: Multiple Job Vacancies for Graduates; Apply Now
Recruitment 2023: IIT Bombay is hiring graduates for several job vacancies. Check details of eligibility, salary and last date to apply.
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay is inviting applications for the role of Principal Project Associate, Project Research Assistant, and Junior Administrative Assistant. There is only one opening each for the said roles.
Who can apply?
For the role of Principal Project Associate, the interested candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology or Medicine from a recognised university or equivalent.
IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course For Engineers: Here's How You Can Earn a Certificate
IIT Madras is offering a free online course for engineers on data science via the SWAYAM portal. Read on to know more about duration, syllabus and how to get a certificate.Read more >
Additionally, they must have 8 years of Research and Development experience in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations, or scientific activities and services.
Alternatively, a Doctoral Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/Pharma/MD/MS from a recognised University or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Research and Development in relevant institutions.
For the role of Junior Administrative Assistant, the interested candidates must have a BA in Hindi.
For the role of Project Research Assistant, the candidate must have a first-class BE/BTech degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil. Candidates with prior experience in a similar capacity will be given preference.
Things to Know:
- The appointment duration for the post of Principal Project Associate is for a year and is tenable only for the duration of the project.
- The candidates who are selected will be provided a monthly salary of Rs 49,000 with HRA.
- The age limit for applicants is 40 years for the role of Principal Project Associate, and 27 years for Junior Administrative Assistant.
- For the role of Junior Administrative Assistant, the selected candidates will be paid a salary between Rs 21,700 to Rs 81,100 per month.
- A salary between Rs 25, 200 to Rs 50, 400 per month will be paid to the candidates for the role of Project Research Assistant.
- Candidates can apply for the roles from the official website of the institute.
The deadline for applying for the Principal Project Associate position is December 22, 2023, for the Junior Administrative Assistant position, it is December 21, and for the Project Research Assistant position, it is December 7, 2023.
(Edited by Padmashree Pande)
This story made me