UPSC is Hiring Consultants: Check Eligibility & How to Apply for Job Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission is hiring for the position of Consultant. Get details on eligibility criteria, pay scale and last date to apply.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from retired government servants for the position of consultant. There are five vacancies open for this position.
Who can apply?
1. The candidate should have retired at the level of Deputy Secretary or its equivalent.
IIT Madras Offers Free Online Course For Engineers: Here's How You Can Earn a Certificate
IIT Madras is offering a free online course for engineers on data science via the SWAYAM portal. Read on to know more about duration, syllabus and how to get a certificate.Read more >
2. The candidate must not be more than 62 years of age.
3. If you are a retired government servant and not more than 62 years of age, then the post is open for you.
4. Candidates must be proficient in using computer applications for the routine operations of the office.
5. Candidates should have a good understanding of service, administrative, and establishment matters, along with knowledge of the relevant rules, regulations, and guidelines issued by the government from time to time.
6. Candidates with experience in handling recruitment processes/court cases will have more chances of recruitment.
Things to Know:
1. The appointment is initially for a period of one year, and it may be extended based on the consultant’s performance or the functional requirements of the office, subject to approval from the competent authority.
2. The chosen candidate will receive a fixed monthly remuneration, and this amount will be determined after deducting the basic pension.
3. The applications will undergo a shortlisting process based on qualifications and experience. Shortlisted candidates will then be selected for the post.
Interested applicants can submit their application forms to the Deputy Secretary, R.No. 01, Annexe Building, UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
ISRO Launches Free Certificate Course On Geodata Processing Using Python
ISRO’s educational unit IIRS is offering a free comprehensive training programme in geoprocessing and web-based visualisation skills to interested participants. Know more to register.Read more >
The last date to apply for the post is 30 November 2023. Click here to find out more.
(Edited by Padmashree Pande)
This story made me