Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is currently recruiting engineers for various graduate and technician apprentice vacancies at Space Applications Centre (SAC).
Things to know:
- Candidates who wish to apply for the position must do so on or before 5 pm till 23 November 2020.
- Candidates can apply for graduate and technician apprentices positions.
- Candidates who apply for the position must hold a valid degree/diploma from a recognised University/Board falling under the Western region of the board of apprenticeship training namely Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, and Diu and Daman (UTS).
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the positions.
- Candidates applying should have passed their degree/diploma in the relevant engineering field in or after November 2017.
- Candidates must be 35 years of age as on 23 November 2020.
- There is an age relaxation for candidates applying under the OBC, SC, and ST category.
- The period of training will be for one year.
- Graduate apprentices will be given Rs 9000 per month and technician apprentices Rs 8000 per month as stipend.
- No interim communication will be entertained.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be intimated via e-mail.
- No claim on employment can be made at the conclusion of the one year apprentice period.
- Candidates who have any general query about the process of the application form, can call on 079-26913021 / 22.
- Those who have undergone/are undergoing apprenticeship training or have work experience for a period of one year or more as on the date of joining as apprentices are not eligible to be considered for the programme.
Opening date for Online Registration: 9 November 2020 at 9. 30 am.
Closing date for Online Registration: 23 November 2020 at 5.00 pm.
How to apply?
- Applications should be registered online only
- A valid e-mail id is a must for applying.
- The data received in the online application form will be considered as final, so ensure that the details are accurate.
- The application form is divided into three parts – personal information, education, other information.
- Click here to access the application form and make a submission.
- Once you submit the application form, a 14-digit online registration number will be generated. This will be needed for all future communication.
- To access the official notification, click here.
- To check the status of your application form, click here.
For any further query, you can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)