The online registration for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) has commenced as of 6 February 2020 and will be open for registrations until 20 March 2020. If you or someone you know wishes to apply for the same, here is everything you need to know.
What is OJEE?
This is a state-level entrance examination conducted for admission to various graduate and post-graduate courses. The test is held every year in two different modes–paper-based (PBT) and computer-based (CBT).
For the first time in 2019, the OJEE was conducted in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode for all postgraduate courses including MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.Plan, M. Arch and lateral entry to MCA.
OJEE 2020 will be held from May 2 to May 5, comprising 60 multiple choice questions (MCQ). For every correct answer, the applicant will be rewarded four marks, while each wrong answer will cause the deduction of one mark.
- Registrations begin from 6 February until 20 March 2020
- Payment of application form can be done until 20 March 2020
- Confirmation form must be printed by 25 March 2020
- Admit card will be released on 20 April 2020
- Exam will be held from 2-5 May 2020
- Results will be declared in the first week of June 2020
How to apply
- The application form is ONLY available on the official OJEE website, which can be accessed here.
- On this page, click on Odisha JEE NIC. You will be directed to this page.
- Click on the stream you wish to apply for.
- Remember to choose your stream carefully, as you are allowed to submit only one form.
- You will have to fill out all the required details and click on the ‘register’ button to submit your application form.
Who is eligible to apply?
The eligibility criteria for OJEE depends on which graduate or undergraduate course you opt to study. The minimum requirements are:
- You should have completed 10+2 from a recognised board for admission to undergraduate courses
- You must have a Bachelors’ degree or equivalent from a recognised university in a relevant discipline
- You must have completed a Diploma or Bachelors’ degree to apply for lateral entry courses
To get an overview of the OJEE 2020 syllabus, click here.
(Edited by Shruti Singhal)