Recruitment 2022: BEL is inviting applications for the role of project engineer on a temporary basis. Check your eligibility and how to apply here.
Bharat Electronics Limited is inviting applications for the role of project engineer on a temporary basis for its Advanced Defence Systems – Navy Special Boarding Unit, Bengaluru Complex.
Based on project requirements, candidates must be willing to relocate to Mumbai or Kolkata.
Things to know:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- There are a total of 32 vacancies including 27 for electronics and 5 for mechanical engineers.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 32 years as on 1 December 2022.
- The candidates should have a minimum experience of two years along with required qualifications.
- The candidates should have a BE/BTech degree in electronics/electronics and communication/ telecommunication/mechanical.
- Posting location will be Mumbai or Kolkata.
- The post is for three years and can be extended for up to one year.
- Selected candidates will undergo training in Bengaluru, after which they will be posted to the assigned locations.
- The maximum salary for the engineers would be Rs 55,000/month.
- Candidates must clear a written test and direct interview.
- For more details, read the official notification.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website and download the application form mentioned in the notification.
- Fill in the required details and take a print out of the application.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 472 has to be paid during the process.
- The application form along with prescribed documents are to be sent via post to: DGM(HR/MR,MS&AD), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
- The dates of the selections, timings, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Last date for submitting application – 24 December 2022.
In case of queries, write to: email@example.com.
Edited by Divya Sethu