National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has announced a recruitment drive to fill a total of 59 apprentice vacancies.
Things to know:
- Candidates keen on applying for the position must do so on or before 15 June 2021.
- Eligible candidates may send in their application only via the online portal.
- To apply for the position, you can click here to access the official website.
- If you have undergone or are undergoing or have applied for an apprentice position elsewhere, you may not apply for this position.
- Candidates with a work experience of more than one year are also not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be paid a stipend per month.
- Graduate Apprentice will be paid Rs 20,000, Technician Apprentice Rs 16,000 and Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) will get Rs 10,000.
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 posts
- Technician Apprentice – 13 posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 30 posts
- Candidates should possess a Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate from a recognised University/Board of Technical Education/NCVT.
- Candidates who have completed three years after obtaining their Degree/Diploma /ITI certificate (calculated from the
- Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate or Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate) are not eligible.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to send an e-mail to email@example.com with their resume.
- Candidates must also send a recent passport size photograph along with the registration number in apprentice portal.
- Make sure that the address for all future communication, mobile number, along with proof for date of birth is also attached.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)
We at The Better India want to showcase everything that is working in this country. By using the power of constructive journalism, we want to change India – one story at a time. If you read us, like us and want this positive movement to grow, then do consider supporting us via the following buttons.
Please read these FAQs before contributing.