Recruitment 2021: National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is recruiting for apprentice positions. Read on for eligibility criteria.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has announced a recruitment drive to fill a total of 59 apprentice vacancies.
Things to know:
- Candidates keen on applying for the position must do so on or before 15 June 2021.
- Eligible candidates may send in their application only via the online portal.
- To apply for the position, you can click here to access the official website.
- If you have undergone or are undergoing or have applied for an apprentice position elsewhere, you may not apply for this position.
- Candidates with a work experience of more than one year are also not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be paid a stipend per month.
- Graduate Apprentice will be paid Rs 20,000, Technician Apprentice Rs 16,000 and Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) will get Rs 10,000.
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 posts
- Technician Apprentice – 13 posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 30 posts
- Candidates should possess a Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate from a recognised University/Board of Technical Education/NCVT.
- Candidates who have completed three years after obtaining their Degree/Diploma /ITI certificate (calculated from the
- Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate or Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate) are not eligible.
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to send an e-mail to email@example.com with their resume.
- Candidates must also send a recent passport size photograph along with the registration number in apprentice portal.
- Make sure that the address for all future communication, mobile number, along with proof for date of birth is also attached.
(Edited by Yoshita Rao)