The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited applications for 1,117 vacant spots for the post of Assistant and First Division Assistant Officers on its official website.
In the recruitment notifications issued by the KPSC, 975 vacancies are for RPC Assistant/First Assistant, and the remaining 137 vacancies for the posts of HK Assistant/First Assistant.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognised college/university with a minimum of 50%
- The lower age limit for applying for General/Unreserved candidates is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates, the age limit is 38 years
- Candidates will have to appear for a written exam and an interview
Written Exam: Things to Know
Candidates will have to appear for two papers, Paper 2 and Paper 3. The exam papers will be at the level of Bachelor’s degree, and the candidate can choose to do so in English or Kannada.
Paper 2 will test the candidate’s knowledge of vocabulary and spelling. Meanwhile, Paper 3 will have General Knowledge questions covering topics like Indian history, culture, Indian constitution, geography, current affairs and basic science.
Each paper will be 90 minutes long.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Documents: (Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression)
- Scanned copy of the photograph in JPEG/JPG format with the max size of 50 kb
- Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format with the max size of 50 kb, or
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression in JPEG/JPG format with the max size of 50 kb
How to Apply
- Click on the official website of KPSC
- Create a registration ID and password to access and fill the application form
- After you log in, apply for the relevant position
- Fill in all the details, upload the signatures and photographs
- Submit the recruitment application
- Download or print the form for future reference
Dates to Keep In Mind
- Last date to apply: March 6
- Date of Fee Payment: March 7
- Date of Kannada Exam: March 9
Featured Image source: Flickr
Edited by Shruti Singhal