Unconvention 2011 is a one-of-a-kind signature event that will provide a common meeting ground for innovators of all hues, ideators who wish to translate their dreams to reality, social entrepreneurs who’ve been-there-done-that, domain experts, opinion leaders and leading lights of the Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship ecosystem.
If you are a social entrepreneur or work at a social organization, then you are bound to benefit by attending Unconvention 2011.
When and where?
December 2nd and 3rd at:
IIT Madras Research Park,
Kanagam Village (Behind Tidal Park),
Tamil Nadu 600113,
What’s in it for you
- 3 high intensity workshops have been organized exclusively for social enterprises covering topics like Law & social entrepreneurship, raising investments & demystifying media
- The first day at Unconvention focuses on Talent & HR issues faced by many social entrepreneurs in the form of parallel panel discussions.
- Speed Dating sessions have been introduced for enterprises who wish to recruit senior people, get volunteers or be mentored by industry professionals
- ET Now is organizing a session called “Entrepreneurs Huddle” where social enterprises pose their problems & challenges to a panel of experts as well as the audience to get solutions.
- Learn about the emerging trends of the sector and get a peek into the next decade of social entrepreneurship
- Roundtable workshops are organized to delve deeper into themes of “Growing the incubation movement” & ” Research & role of academics”
- Know the progress of the ANDE India Chapter
- Be part of Villgro Eco-system Awards where winners in 8 categories will be announced.
- Parallel sessions to discuss forging new cohesive partnerships between social & traditional businesses focusing on 3 domains – Technology, Health & Energy
Take a look at the detailed agenda to know more.
Registration and Discount Details
To register, please follow the “Register Now” link on this page.
The Better India, in partnership with Villgro, is offering 5 select organizations a 30% discount on their registration fee. What you need to do is send a mail to contact[at]thebetterindia.com with the subject line “Unconvention 2011” and tell us the following:
a) Name of your organization
b) Details of the work carried out by your organization and the impact created
Note: The Better India is an online partner for Unconvention 2011.