1. Biomass Cooking Stove You can operate this stove with any biowaste that burns. It is made of stainless steel material, and there is a windproof serrated cross stand that offers a stable platform for the cookware.
3. Solar Cooker DIY Kit for kidsThis is a prototype model for kids to understand the working of solar cookers. Solar science experiments for kids are fun to teach children about renewable energy sources and spark an interest in cooking.
4. Smoke Less Biomass Portable Cook StoveThis stove is made of alloy steel and needs wood as fuel. Charcoal, animal dung or crop residue can also be used. In contrast to the slow cooker, this one cooks food up to 50 percent faster.
5. Charcoal Burning Natural Draft Rocket Stove This charcoal starter grill is easy to use and makes a great portable fire pit and portable stove when camping. It cooks 50 percent faster than charcoal grills.
10. Ultra Portable Solar CookerWeighing 900 grams and in the shape of a stick, this unique product can cook a meal in less than 20 minutes. It can reach temperatures of upto 290 degrees Celsius in full sunlight.