With Diwali around the corner, it’s time to begin picking the best decor for your home.
Here’s a list of bloggers and designers on Instagram who will inspire you to try something new.
1. SonakshiInstagram: @incredible_prodigyA banker turned interior designer, she decorates spaces through thoughtful DIY ideas. Your home could never go wrong with a floating wall frame this Diwali!
2. Seema SinghInstagram: @mynestedabodeA mango leaf toran with a mogra garland, and tall vases with rajnigandha — Seema’s style can definitely brighten up your home.
3. Rukmini Ray KadamInstagram: @trumatterHave you ever thought of handmade cowboy lanterns as an alternative to chimes? Rukmini tells you how to make them.
4. Rohina and KhiraInstagram: @rohinaThe guests are coming over and you don’t know where to begin decorating? Rohini says a DIY fairy lights and flowers centrepiece is all you need.
5. Neethu NambiarInstagram: @neethu.nambiar1Whether it is choosing candles to go with the theme of lights, or floral arrangements that set the mood, Neethu has got you covered.
6. Preethi PrabhuInstagram: @preethiprabhudotcomShe brings life to mundane things by adding a splash of colour and suggests handicrafts to take the beauty quotient of your home up a notch.
7. Shalini GanguliInstagram: @shaliniganguliinteriorsYou can make use of the unique and modern styles that Shalini offers for your Diwali decor this year. What sets her apart is her minimalism.
8. Reshma KadvathInstagram: @reshmakadvathAre you looking to decorate your home in a way that includes items that are repurposed, reframed, recycled, or revived? That’s just what Reshma’s ideas will help you do.
9. Disha Mishra DubeyInstagram: @designdecoranddisha“Use similar neckpieces as curtain ties to add festive cheer. Pearl necklace can never go wrong with the curtains in any colour!” Disha advises.
10. PinkyInstagram: @pinkzpassionWhether it is easy and transportable rangolis or simply turning mundane boards into the festive decor, Pinky is no novice to DIY and she’s here to help you.