1. Virasat-e-Khalsa, Anandpur Sahib: Houses one of the largest hand-painted murals in the world.
2. Purkhauti Muktangan, Raipur: Houses tribal art installations and Chhatisgarh's native art.
3. Human Brain Museum, Bengaluru: Houses 300 brain specimens preserved in jars.
4. Mayong Central Museum, Mayong: Houses bizarre artefacts and books on witchcraft.
5. Sudha Cars Museum, Hyderabad: Houses cars made from footballs, laptops and even burgers!
6. Losel Doll Museum, Dharamshala: Houses the world's largest collection of Losel dolls made from wire, clay and papier mache.
7. Sulabh International Museum of Toilets, Delhi: Houses Victorian toilet seats and exhibits, dating back to 3000 BC.
8. Urusvati Museum, Gurgaon: Houses folklore, paintings and traditional costumes.
9. RBI Monetary Museum, Mumbai: Houses forms of currencies from different empires and eras.
10. Vechaar Utensils Museum, Ahmedabad: Houses 4,000 utensils, from 1,000-year-old jugs to modern glass utensils.