We want our children to be safe and happy...
But what kind of world are we leaving them?
We will decide that by the choices that we make today.
In the diapering stage of a child, you will go through hundreds of diapers and tens of thousands of rupees. And every year, MILLIONS OF TONS of diapers are added to landfills. Diapers take about 500 years to decompose.
That means they will be around for not only your child’s entire life, but the next 10 generations!
Superbottoms offers a greener alternative. After all, we only want the best for our children.
Why Superbottoms is good for your baby:
1. Superbottoms diapers are atleast 30% trimmer in the crotch area than cheaper varieties available in the market.
2. Superbottoms Plus uses Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic cotton soakers that are not just superior in quality but are also highly absorbent, lasting 7-8+ hours.
3. Superbottoms diapers are safety tested and certified as per US child product safety standards. That means the fabric and dyes are lead and phthalate free (that is, free of toxic elements). Also, the buttons are fitted properly and tested, to avoid coming off and becoming a choking hazard. At Superbottoms, your child's safety is priority.
4. An all-moms team backs the product! So every feature, no matter how small, is thoughtfully put in.
5. India's first Cloth Diaper Helpline managed by mothers themselves for parents who need help with cloth diapering. Available on call/Whatsapp at 9819313426 .
6. Superbottoms Plus comes with 2 very high quality organic cotton soakers. Cheaper varieties come with 1 single microfiber soaker (lasts 2-3 hours at best).
7. Superbottoms was voted India's Best Cloth Diapering Brand last year by more than 50,000 parents in the KSP 2017 Awards!
All-in-One Diaper (Superbottoms Plus) Product Description
These diapers consist of 3 parts:
- “Outer”: A waterproof and breathable outer that contains the mess within
- “Soaker”: 2 soakers (also called pad or insert) which do the job of absorbing the urine. One of these soakers is attached while the other is detachable. These soakers come with a unique dry feel micro-suede layer on top which makes it very safe for baby’s skin. This layers keeps the baby feel dry inspite of urinating on the soaker.
- “Dry-Feel Fabric”: These provide the essential dry-feel to the babies.
- The “Superbottoms Plus” diapers have one “soaker” stitched inside the “outer” itself making it easy to wear. For shorter durations, you can keep just one soaker, while both soakers can be used for nights or for longer hours.
- Superbottoms Plus diaper comes with 2 super thirsty GOTS CERTIFIED organic cotton soakers. One soaker is attached while the other is detachable. Both the soakers together can last 7-8+ hours.
- This is therefore excellent for heavy wetting babies or for night-time cloth diapering.
- These diapers are FREE SIZE / ONE SIZE: Fits babies from 5-17 kg.
Diaper Washing Instructions
Washing cloth diapers is simple and easy. Cloth diapers can be washed like regular garments in a washing machine or by hand. Use regular detergents such as Surf or Tide, and not liquid detergents containing conditioners or fabric softeners or fragrances. These additives can cling to the fabric affecting absorbency and also irritating your baby’s delicate skin. The diapers can also be dried in a machine. Please do not use Dettol.
Steps to washing cloth diapers:
Remove poop if any from the diapers using a jet spray or any high force water stream.
You may not rinse diapers that have only been peed in.
Wash the diapers like regular garments in washing machine or handwash them.
Use regular detergent like Surf and Tide. Do not use detergents with enzymes or fabric conditioners.
You can spin dry the diapers in machine if you want.
Sun drying is ideal and acts as a natural disinfectant.
You don’t need to soak the diapers before washing. If you want, a 30 minute soak is good enough.
Do not let the water temperature exceed 40 degrees while washing or drying.
How to store soiled diapers till wash?
- Ideally remove poop if any and rinse pooped in diapers before storing.
- Peed in diapers may be kept without rinsing (ideally rinsing is recommended).
- Store the used and rinsed diapers in a lightly covered bucket but aerated place.
- You can do a wash each day or alternate day.
- DO NOT soak the rinsed diapers for more than 30 minutes as it can damage the fabric fibres.
- If you are traveling, keep the used diapers in a sealed bag – a wet bag is a good option for this. If not a wet bag, use any good waterproof bag with a proper tight closure.
New to reusable diapers? Not to worry, Superbottoms has you (and your baby) covered.
Superbottoms has a dedicated helpline number managed by a team of mothers available both on Call and WhatsApp:
Helpline number: +91 98193 13426
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And the Superbottoms Facebook group is a great place to interact with other Cloth Diapering parents and get first-hand experience and insights about it. Join it now! Link to group – here
Do it for the kids.
We want our children to be safe and happy, so we give them the best. But what kind of world are we leaving behind for them? We must also care for the environment that we will one day hand down to them to care of. Plus, there are cost benefits to using reusable diapers!