The Better India is looking for a Business Development Manager based in Mumbai.
What we are looking for :
1. You have 3-5 years of sales experience at a media company/publisher/agency, having sold concepts to well-established brands
2. You are a calm problem-solver – You should be able to come up with ideas based on what’s readily available to save the day
3. You know how to get people from small initial commitment to bigger long-lasting relationship
4. You are great with people – you understand their perspective and they like you too.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills – You have clarity in what you communicate, whether over email or phone or in-person. You respond as soon as possible irrespective of the number of people you are in touch with.
6. You are self-motivated and can work well in a dynamic environment – and you require almost no supervision
7. You are based in Mumbai or Delhi or Gurgaon
Day-to-day operational details of this role:
1. Manage high-profile, complex client relationships with companies, agencies, causes, and nonprofits to maximize client satisfaction, deliver great results
2. Get clients to renew and expand their engagements with us. Renewal and upsell rates will be a very important metric for this position.
3. Represent The Better India to our client base. Be our public face and make people realize how awesome we are to engage with
4. Work with editorial & marketing teams to craft incredible campaigns and strategies. Mine data to see campaign effectiveness
5. Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and consistent outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones
6. Create and manage a strong pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://tbi.typeform.com/to/PyEmPz →