The Better India is Asia’s largest media platform for impact, reaching millions of people every month! We do stories about unsung heroes, innovators, changemakers and everything making a positive impact in the country. We are a multi-platform, digital media house, bringing a paradigm shift in the way the world consumes content.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible to drive the digital growth for the company.
Core responsibilities of a Social media Manager
- Responsible for the month on month organic growth of each individual social platform
- Planning and managing the overall social media calendar
- Establishing Social Media Properties to drive social reach
- Creating photo posts & easy to produce formats to create engaging social media content
- Should be on the ball with everything that’s trending
- Forge relevant partnerships that can help in content creation & distribution – Other FB pages, digital media channels, celebs, PR firms, NGOs, influencers
- Forge partnerships and engage deeply with influencers, celebrities, businesses, popular organizations and social media stars to take the brand far
- Plan quarterly brand (TBI) campaigns that ensure virality & improved brand recognition.
- Coordinate with editorial & other relevant teams to ensure optimum execution of the campaign
- Use analytics across platforms to understand optimization tricks relevant for each page
- Plan and manage branded content promotions on SM & brand ads
- Plan and manage uploading, hygiene & promotion for all the branded content
- Develop monthly social media analytics reports
What we are looking for in a Social Media Manager
- 3-4 years experience in social media marketing, experience working as a client servicing, account manager at digital agencies; minimum 1 year experience with a digital news / content platform would be a plus
- Aggressive attitude towards growth and targets
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong understanding of digital marketing – platforms, advertising, tools, etc.
- Should be extremely independent, efficient, detail-oriented, and passionate about social media marketing
To apply, please email your profile to email@example.com with the subject “Social Media Manager”.