To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for our CEO and Founder.
As an Executive Assistant- CEO’s Office, you will
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, set up meetings and remind him of important tasks & deadlines
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Prepare advisory reports by collating data from internal and external resources
- Assist the CEO with board and investor relations
- Work closely with the management team for ideation and implementation of various projects
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with 3+ years of proven work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Post Graduate/MBA from a Tier 2 B-School
- Possessing outstanding skills in MS Excel & Powerpoint
- High on discretion and trustworthiness as you will often be dealing with confidential information
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in time management to efficiently manage competing priorities
- Having a proactive mindset, capable of working without supervision
- A firm believer in a data driven approach to decision making and solving business problems