Experience required:2-5 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action.
We are looking for a Video Producer for our Malayalam website (malayalam.thebetterindia.com). In this role, you will work with the video team to produce and deliver videos that are not just informative but entertaining to watch. With every video, your objective would be to make videos that establish the identity
of The Better India as THE destination to watch interesting and engaging videos.
The person will be in-charge of producing videos for The Better India-Malayalam. The person needs to have an understanding of video production, camera, linear and non-linear editing and an understanding of the new media.
As a Video Producer-Malayalam at the The Better India you will
1. Conceptualize videos for a Kerala/Malayalam audience
2. Write engaging scripts with an online audience in mind
3. Handle camera for your stories
4. Produce short and long format video stories
5. Edit the footage
6. Work on teasers for difference series and episodes
7. Create lower thirds and minor motion graphics using After Effects
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A professional with 2 to 5 years’ experience in producing and editing videos in Malayalam for commercial brands
2. Someone who has worked on TV Ads, Short films, short documentaries.
3. Possessing a good understanding of the online audience
4. Knowledgeable on Premier Pro
5. Someone with working knowledge of After Affects
6. Having an understanding of different types of visual stories--news, feature, travel, drama, etc.