To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
The person will be in-charge of editing videos for all the different brands The Better India works with. The person needs to have an understanding of linear and non-linear editing and must be well versed with all the modern type of video editing techniques that can help TBI tell the story in the best manner possible.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
As a Video Editor at The Better India, you will
- Edit Videos for Brands
- Work on color grading and sound design of a video
- Edit Teasers for Different Series and Episodes
- Create lower thirds and minor motion graphics using After Effects
Our ideal colleague will be
- A professional with 4 to 7 years’ experience in editing videos for commercial brands
- Has worked on TV Ads, Short films, Mini documentaries.
- Possessing In-depth knowledge of Premier Pro
- Someone with working knowledge of After Affects
- Having an understanding of different type of color grading techniques
- An Expert in different types of editing styles that is native to the story type (Ex: Travel, Drama, Sports etc)