Experience required: 2-3 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. We talk about the unsung heroes, progressive ideas, great innovations and lots more, reaching out to over 40 million people every month. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action, in order to increase our impact; we are now launching ‘responsible commerce’ by selling products with a social or environmental impact.
- Design, develop & debug web-based UI components and supporting modules
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Adhering to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Work with the architect, technical lead, and other technical staff and participate in all phases of software development
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Good understanding of JSON or XML schema
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly to changes
- Proficient understanding of Git & Linux systems.
- Intricate knowledge in responsive designs and its implementation
- Solid experience in unit testing front-end components