To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
As Social Media Manager at The Better India - HINDI, you will
- Manage presence in social networking sites – Posting content, answering comments, sharing material from important influencers and readers.
- Develop the right voice for each social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Helo , Instagram, Telegram and Youtube.
- Design and create social media graphics along with the right description in Hindi
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field with 2+ years’ experience in social media management and marketing
- An individual with strong experience in developing social media strategies.
- Good with Hindi writing, blogging and proofreading
- Exceptional at multitasking, working independently
- Experienced using social media analytics tools and able to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Able to understand graphic design principles.
- Creative to contribute innovative ideas
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capable to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Someone with high attention to detail and accurate
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.