Senior Video Editor
Experience required:4-7 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action.
We are looking for a Video Editor for our Bangalore office. In this role, you will work with the video team to edit and deliver videos that are not just informative but entertaining to watch. With every video, your objective would be to make videos that establish the identity of The Better India as THE destination to watch interesting and engaging videos.
The person will be in-charge of editing videos for all the different brands The Better India works with. The person needs to have understanding of linear and non-linear editing and must be well versed with all the modern type of video editing techniques that can help TBI tell the story in the best manner possible.
As a Senior Video Editor at the The Better India you will
1. Edit Videos for Brands
2. Work on color grading and sound design of a video
3. Edit Teasers for Different Series and Episodes
4. Create lower thirds and minor motion graphics using After Effects
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A professional with 4 to 7 years’ experience in editing videos for commercial brands
2. Has worked on TV Ads, Short films, Mini documentaries.
3. Possessing in-depth knowledge of Premier Pro
4. Someone with working knowledge of After Affects
5. Having an understanding of different type of color grading techniques
6. An Expert in different types of editing styles that is native to the story type (Ex: Travel, Drama, Sports, etc)