To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
Every organization claims to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, changemakers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 50 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voice in its space.
Our latest venture is Karnival.com, an impact focused e-commerce platform. Karnival.com is leading the movement to drive conscious consumption by enabling discovery and access to sustainable products. It aims to improve the lives of millions of micro and small entrepreneurs in India and positively affect the environment by changing the way we consume things.
We are now launching our own brand of consumer products - that conceptualized and crafted around the core of sustainable living. Our vision is to make it India’s largest and most credible brand of multi-category sustainable products. A brand that has impact at its heart – impact on health, environment and our communities.
Excited? Read on.
As a Senior Manager of Operations for Marketplace Fulfillment & own label expansion strategy, you will:
- Manage and lead our journey of growth and expansion in the 3 main areas : Seller Mgmt, 3PLs and Warehousing.
- Manage Ops & Seller Support team
- Manage continuous improvement as well as support new launches.
- Lead the operations improvements plans to deliver savings
- Lead the Seller Support Order Fulfillment, SLAs & Logistics costs
- Proactively think and align to Leadership goals on launching of Own Brands,
- Ensure best in class results for our customers.
- Collaborate with Sellers, CS, Category & Tech Solutions.
- Drive the standardization across all OPS ( Logistics, Seller Support & Outsourced Warehousing.
- Share technical expertise in Stock management, Inbound and Outbound for Own Brand
- Own the ops manual and all updated to ensure smooth collaboration with 3PLs
- Drive the industrialization of new processes along with Technology team
Our Ideal Colleague will be someone who has:
- Robust experience in Operations within logistics, supply chain, distribution or manufacturing environment in an international company
- Exceptional project management skills
- Management of teams as well as the capacity to influence others in a complex, cross-functional
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with good collaboration in matrix organization
- Strong leadership towards key deliverables (quality, lead times, costs) and operational excellence
- Sound business judgment, good financial understanding and instincts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
- Accountable for results. Insists on the highest standards for self and others
- Computer literacy with knowledge on ERPs and with the basics of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain that has high velocity and complexity.
- 10-12 years of work experience.