Experience required: 10-15 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. It is today Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact.
As a Senior Manager - Finance at the The Better India, Bangalore, you will
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Play a key role in any further fundraising activities
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company manner.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting activities
- Work well with CMO, CEO, COO and the other leadership team to develop the strategic plan
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with proven experience as Manager - Finance or relevant role with 10-15 years of total experience
- Having experience in fundraising
- Possessing in depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Someone with excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- An individual with analytical mind and comfortable with numbers
- A Graduate/ Post Graduate in Accounting/ Finance or relevant field; CPA is an advantage