To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
Every organization claims to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, changemakers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 50 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voice in its space.
Our latest venture is Karnival.com, an impact focused e-commerce platform. Karnival.com is leading the movement to drive conscious consumption by enabling discovery and access to sustainable products. It aims to improve the lives of millions of micro and small entrepreneurs in India and positively affect the environment by changing the way we consume things.
We are now launching our own brand of consumer products - that conceptualized and crafted around the core of sustainable living. Our vision is to make it India’s largest and most credible brand of multi-category sustainable products. A brand that has impact at its heart – impact on health, environment and our communities.
Excited? Read on.
As Senior Manager, Customer Care at The Better India, you will:
- Take full ownership of managing the customer care function of Karnival.com
- Innovate customer service processes and bring in best industry practices
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency through automation
- Create standards for operations and responses and all customer interaction
- Set metrics to evaluate function performance, regularly collect, analyse and report data pertaining to customer interaction
- Identify bottlenecks in the customer journey and work with corresponding teams to address those issues
- Regularly engage with customers to understand & evaluate the pulse of the customer
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Motivate team members to take a genuine interest in every touch point of the customer's journey and interaction with the company
- Identify training needs and provide regular coaching to the team
- Listen to team members - feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Set, track and monitor team's performance through well defined KPI's and SLA's
Our ideal colleague will be someone who has:
- 8-10 years of experience in the domain, preferably with some years in the e-commerce industry
- Experience in leading and managing a team in this domain
- Experience & working knowledge in relationship management softwares to record, report and analyse data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills