Experience required: 10+ yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. It is today Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact. We are looking for a Senior Manager - Customer and Seller Support for our Bangalore office.
As a Senior Manager - Customer and Seller Support at The Better India, you will
- Deliver a comprehensive service to customers and sellers associated with TBI
- Effectively delegate enquiries to the team members
- Manage customer, seller account and build sustainable relationships by enhancing first call resolution
- Plan strategies to improve customer, seller experience, create engaged customers,sellers and facilitate organic growth
- Be ahead of the industry's developments, apply best practices, give inputs to design and development teams
- Work closely with other teams in TBI and achieve cross team collaboration
- Manage hiring, training, retention and performance of the team
Our ideal colleague will be
- A graduate/post graduate with 10+ years of total experience. Preferably 4+ years of experience managing operational customer/seller service teams in E-commerce space
- An individual with strong strategic and customer focus.
- Excellent at reducing overly complicated and unstructured answers into a set of simple and structured decisions
- A track record of using relevant metrics and process improvements to drive process and organizational improvement