To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every organization claims to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, changemakers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 50 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voices in its space.
Our latest venture is Karnival.com, an impact focused e-commerce platform. Karnival.com is leading the movement to drive conscious consumption by enabling discovery and access to sustainable products. It aims to improve the lives of millions of micro and small entrepreneurs in India and positively affect the environment by changing the way we consume things.
We are now launching our own brand of consumer products - that conceptualized and crafted around the core of sustainable living. Our vision is to make it India’s largest and most credible brand of multi-category sustainable products. A brand that has impact at its heart – impact on health, environment and our communities.
Excited? Read on.
Job Description – Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing
- Own the CPG P&L
- Strategise and execute the brand vision and value proposition across all consumer interfaces
- Leverage cross functional teams to create ground-breaking content across different formats to build national awareness and credibility for the brand.
- Plan and execute communication across all channels - content, digital and social
- Collaborate with teams on new product / category launches product development, design, pricing
- Leverage data and analytics to optimize campaigns for ROI on marketing budgets
- Identify category and consumer insights on a regular basis
Education and Experience
- MBA with at least 8 years of experience in marketing / brand management / advertising, out of which at least 5 years in a marketing role in the consumer products industry
- Agency experience will be an added advantage
Our ideal colleague will
- Be a pro in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built breakthrough brands
- Be a creative individual, with the ability to lead the campaign ideation process.
- Be consumer focused, with a passion for sustainability.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines