Senior Manager - Brand Marketing
Experience required:10+ yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. It is today Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact.
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Brand Marketing for our Bangalore office.
As a Senior Manager - Brand Marketing at the The Better India you will
1. Develop and manage the business’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximize the brand’s equity
2. Create and drive advertising that is in support of the business and sales team’s initiatives through media planning, creative development, metrics, market research, and vendor management
3. Be responsible for creation of all forms of marketing collateral - Interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, sales collateral, press releases, and executive presentations
4. Lead the development and execution for thought leadership initiatives, using wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organization as a thought leader in the market
5. Play a key role in ensuring that all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences
6. Assist the marketing team to manage and integrate the public relations process into all program activities for the purpose of achieving ROI and maximum positive coverage
7. Also work with marketing team to ensure relevant brand promotion that will lead to the achievement of maximum ROI
Our ideal colleague will be
1. Having 10+ years of experience in a marketing capacity, conducting online marketing, digital design, website management, paid marketing, or preferably brand marketing at the capacity of a Senior Brand Marketing Manager in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment.
2. A pro in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have built momentum for a brand’s awareness and consumer acquisition
3. Able to tailor complex messages for different crowds in a relatable and understandable manner
4. An enthusiastic individual, consumer-oriented, having a passion for delivering meaningful social impact and simultaneously generating the business income
5. Having excellent problem solving skills, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
6. Self-motivated and proactive, possessing an insatiable thirst for knowledge
7. Be comfortable working in group settings, and will have the ability to remain calm under stress or uncertainty