Project Manager - Impact Campaigns
Experience required:2-4 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India is Asia’s largest solution-based media platform, reaching millions of people every month with stories about unsung heroes, innovators, changemakers and everything making a positive impact in the country.
At the core of our belief system, lies the idea that storytelling can inspire the audience to drive change. With this as our larger philosophy, The Better India’s impact initiatives & campaigns have been able to bring real transformations on the ground - From bringing electricity to an entire village, funding an urban street school, rejuvenating ponds in drought-struck villages, driving pre-orders for startups, providing a livelihood for widows of farmers & more!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Impact Team, who will be responsible for overseeing impact projects from genesis to completion.
As Project Manager - Impact Campaigns at the The Better India you will
1. Work closely with TBI’s Deputy Editor to identify social gaps with scope for impact, which can be addressed with innovative on ground interventions
2. Conduct thorough needs assessment using online and offline research around the practicality of different campaign ideas
3. Identify & drive strategic partnerships to successfully execute each campaign
4. Help define objectives along each stage of the campaign, create proposals and manage necessary collateral
5. Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
6. Manage communication with all internal and external stakeholders for successful execution of campaigns
7. Manage the end-to-end execution of campaigns
8. Create annual execution plans for campaigns and projects that will lead to large-scale impact on the ground, across multiple sectors
9. Evaluate project success and impact
10. Manage database for measurement of impact created
Our ideal colleague will be
1. Someone with 2-4 years of work experience in the developmental sector and a graduate / post graduate in the related field
2. Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Someone with experience in conducting research to measure the feasibility of a project
4. Proficient with MS Excel, Presentation, Google Analytics and other Social Analytics platforms
5. Possessing an ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively with meticulous attention to detail
6. Very strong on analytical, reporting, interpersonal communication and client facing skills
7. A team player / collaborative operating style, willingness to learn is a priority.