Experience required:2+ yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. It is today Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact.
As a TBI Photographer you should have a great aesthetic eye to create, process and publish images for our product catalog, social media, promotional campaigns and brochures. Let your personality shine through the pictures you take as we like to keep things light-hearted but well-thought-out at The Better India, and your imagery needs to showcase this. A good sense of humour always helps!
Please read further if this is you!
As Photographer at the The Better India you will
1. Showcase the products to their best potential, while at the same time narrating their back-stories visually, meeting the people behind the product and bringing out their best.
2. Be involved in setting up shoot infrastructure and an in-house studio.
3. Be planning the shoot calendar, budgeting resources, travelling to partner and customer sites when needed.
4. Be processing images in multiple formats for publication.
5. Be working with The Better India’s inhouse teams to get projects executed efficiently and on time.
Our ideal colleague will be
1. Someone with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in an e-commerce setup.
2. A superb lifestyle and product photographer and a story-teller.
3. Familiar with the image formats and image guidelines.
4. Familiar with the image formats needed for multiple social media channels.
5. Expert in image guidelines needed for online shopping portals including google shopping.
6. Possessing an ability to work in a start-up environment.