Performance Marketing Manager
Experience required: 4-5 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
Do you want to make a positive impact in the world? Do you knack for running performance-based digital marketing campaigns?
At The Better India, our main goal is to spread positivity. E-commerce is a tool, and we are leveraging it to enable people to live better lives, and have a good effect on the world. At the same time, we are intent on bringing income to extremely talented merchants from villages, marginalized communities, and the like.
We are looking for someone who can run a digital marketing campaign using data to continuously improve the performance of that campaign. We need someone who understands how to reach a relevant audience in the most efficient way to maximise conversions, and track the same. We are looking for someone who wants to use their skills to make a positive impact on society.
Role and responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Team to plan campaigns, choose marketing channels, set campaign targets
- Define conversion goals, campaign KPIs, and track the same (everything from placement of pixel onwards)
- Track the performance of ads that we run, collate the reports and present the same along with insights and recommendations
- Always keep an eye on campaign ROI
- Manage ad campaigns across all our chosen channels; make adjustments to the campaign accordingly
- Run experiments and learn quickly from the same
- Decrease cost per acquisition, increase ROI
- Track performance of landing pages
- Help set up dashboards
- Provide thought leadership and input on tools that will make us more effective
- A zeal to make a positive impact on the world! We are building a unique digital company that has a huge impact on millions of lives.
- 4-5 years work in data driven campaign management, especially in optimization
- AND/OR a Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, specializing in marketing analytics
- Will report directly to the Marketing Head
- Sound knowledge of Google and Facebook advertising (primarily), as well as advertising on other major digital channels
- Strong ability to make data-driven decisions