Experience required: 6+ yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India is Asia’s largest media platform for impact, reaching millions of people every month! We do stories about unsung heroes, innovators, changemakers and everything making a positive impact in the country. We are a multi-platform, digital media house, bringing a paradigm shift in the way the world consumes content.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to lead all the marketing efforts for The Better India. The Manager should be a hands-on growth-hacker, with a dynamic digital & offline marketing experience. Background and expertise in marketing media organizations/platforms would be a plus!
As a Marketing Manager at The Better India, you will
1. Plan and lead all digital and offline marketing efforts to drive growth and visibility for our platform
2. Oversee all social media marketing efforts; Managing team and agencies, lead promotions of all editorial campaigns
3. Guide the team with media planning, buying and optimizing across all digital assets
4. Guide the team to manage promotions for branded campaigns
5. Aggressively pursue strategic partnerships (digital and non-digital) to help grow the audience
6. Plan and implement digital and offline campaigns that can drive better visibility and recall for the brand.
7. Oversee all trade marketing efforts for the platform
8. Develop and present monthly reports to the core team
9. Drive strategic partnerships for better content distribution
10. Lead partnerships with platform partners (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), other media platforms and impact players to increase brand recall, reach a wider audience and improve brand perception.
11. Manage strategic communication requirements for the company - putting out press releases, submitting campaigns for awards in advertising, journalism, impact, startups, etc.
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A professional with 6+ years experience in marketing, extensive experience working with a content, or publishing company; minimum 2 years experience with a digital content platform
2. Experienced in growth hacking, digital media, partnerships, PR
3. Aggressive towards growth and targets
4. Able to motivate and manage teams, drive results from agencies
5. Digital marketing savvy with a strong understanding of platforms, advertising, tools, etc.
6. Should be extremely independent, efficient, detail-oriented, and passionate about media marketing
7. Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas
8. An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail