To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform, with a monthly reach of 50 Million+ across web and social. We have leveraged the power of the internet to inspire citizens with powerful stories of changemakers and disruptive innovations that solve some of society’s biggest challenges. The Better India is a leading voice of influence, and is followed by India’s who’s who in governance, policy-making, business, technology and entertainment. Our belief is that stories from the heart can change the world.
The Better India's latest initiative is Karnival.com, a curated marketplace for sustainable products. Karnival’s mission is to make sustainability a mainstream way of life, that’s accessible to everyone. It enables millions of India’s micro and small enterprises to establish a direct linkage with consumer markets, helping them increase incomes, and sustain livelihoods of marginalised communities who make some incredible products.
We are building our dream team of creatives to conceptualise ideas and create clutter-breaking designs and communication assets across all our channels.
For the role of Graphic Designer, we are looking for someone with hands-on experience with identity and communication design, web design, packaging design, print production. This is an individual contributor role.
As a Graphic Designer, you will
- Work with the marketing, partnerships, social media and editorial teams to create communication and visual assets as per requirement.
- Own all visual design requirements across formats – static, rich media, web, print production – from design to artworks.
- Collaborate on creating all the digital assets for both the platforms – thebetterindia.com and karnival.com, including web banners, Social media posts, emailers, catalogues, packaging concepts, designs and mock-ups, and anything else as per business requirement.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A professional with 3 to 4 years’ experience in visual and graphic design in advertising / design agencies
- Experienced across a range of brands, both physical and digital
- A social media enthusiast who keenly follows the pop culture trends.
- Proficient across the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- An ideator at heart, eager to experiment
- Keen to take initiative and ownership.
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills.