Experience required:2-3 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) kicked off its journey to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. Today, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform that brings alive inspiring stories of change. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of micro, small & medium enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives for their lifestyle choices. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. Sellers on our platform are skilled craftsmen from marginalized communities, innovators from all parts of the country who need scale to grow their business. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance quality of lives, for both, consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
We’re looking for a talented, creative graphic designer for our Bangalore office. In this role, you will work with The Better India Shop team to create amazing graphic content, campaigns, banners, promotionals and logos to showcase the products and artisans featured on the shop. Your objective would be to create a brand identity that reflects the great principles that The Better India Shop for, through all the collateral that you produce.
As a Graphic Designer at The Better India, you will
- Create content for social media posts, banners, Infographics, 2D characters for explainer videos, etc.
- Create branded content including but not limited to Logos, letterheads, collaterals, standees, etc.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A professional with 2 to 3 years’ experience in graphic designing from the e-commerce industry
- Passionate about creating quality deliverables in line with given brief
- Experienced in producing aesthetic social media posts in a short time
- Knowledgeable in the use of various graphic formats across social media platforms
- A brand ambassador capable of understanding branding requirements and creating relevant content
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Internet and social media savvy, aware of the latest trends
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail