Experience required: 2-3 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action.
We’re looking for a talented, creative graphic designer for our Mumbai office. In this role, you will create amazing graphic content, campaigns, banners, promotionals and logos to showcase our initiatives, content, and brand. Your objective would be to create a visual brand identity that reflects the principles that The Better India stands for.
As a Graphic Designer at The Better India, you will
1. Create content for social media posts, banners, Infographics, 2D characters for explainer videos, etc.
2. Create branded content including but not limited to Logos, letterheads, collaterals, standees, etc.
Our ideal colleague will be
1. A professional with 2 to 3 years’ experience in graphic designing from the e-commerce industry
2. Passionate about creating quality deliverables in line with given brief
3. Experienced in producing aesthetic social media posts in a short time
4. Knowledgeable in the use of various graphic formats across social media platforms
5. A brand ambassador capable of understanding branding requirements and creating relevant content
6. Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
7. Internet and social media savvy, aware of the latest trends
8. Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas
9. An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail