Full Stack Developer
Experience required: 5 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. We talk about the unsung heroes, progressive ideas, great innovations and lots more, reaching out to over 40 million people every month. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action, in order to increase our impact; we are now launching ‘responsible commerce’ by selling products with a social or environmental impact.
1. An individual contributor and self-starter to our new e-commerce set up
2. Designing and implementing the architecture of the website
3. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
4. Working with cross-functional teams to understand the business requirements and contribute to
best practices, mock-ups, designs, deployment etc.
1. Hands-on with PHP Development, preferably with woo commerce or WordPress exposure
2. Experience in OOPs & MVC design pattern.
3. Good knowledge of PHP programming concepts.
4. Knowledge of MYSQL, Core PHP, and PHP5 is a must.
5. Experience in python/ nodejs or any server-side language
6. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)