Experience required:2-4 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. It is today Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of small & medium enterprises get access to large consumer markets. This is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives in their purchases. And yes, every purchase makes an impact.
Full stack Developers at The Better India will get to solve some of the most interesting and complex challenges in e-commerce to drive real social change.
As a Full Stack Developer at The Better India, you will
- Be helping us build delightful products and experiences for small enterprises to sell and for consumers to buy on TBI Shop.
- Coordinate closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers.
- Have access to our customers, suppliers and analytics to make better decisions as we believe strongly in using both quantitative and qualitative methods to guide decisions
- Work on weekly releases as we believe in shipping code fast and build on it
Our ideal colleague will be
- An individual who can define and solve unconstrained problems, and know when to seek help when no progress is being made.
- Someone with B.E/ B.Tech Degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Someone who is comfortable collaborating closely with product managers and designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your work.
- Someone with “leave it better than you found it” mentality, and is willing to work with and improve on code you did not originally write.
- The one who loves to experiment and use data to drive decision-making.
- Someone who is generous with time and experience, and can mentor other engineers.
Mindful, transparent, and communicative with team members
Want your code to change the world? Here's where you get started!