Experience required:2-3 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action.
We are looking for a Copy Editor - Hindi for our Ahmedabad office. In this role, you will work with the Hindi content team to edit articles with an extremely high standard and drive content ideas.
As a Copy Editor Hindi at the The Better India you will
1. Edit Hindi articles created by the team within deadlines, ensuring error-free copies (including sentence construction, matras and punctuation)
2. Develop story or content ideas, considering TBI reader or audience appeal
Our ideal colleague will be
1. Someone with a graduation and at least 2-3 years of experience in editing content in Hindi
2. An individual with million story ideas that you would like to bring to the world
3. Someone who cares deeply for the environment, the state of education, the downtrodden, history, and the arts -just about everything!
4. The one who lives and breathes the internet and has used online content management systems like WordPress and is social media savvy