To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest constructive journalism platform. Our stories create large scale impact by turning inspiration into action. We write stories about unsung heroes, innovators, change makers and everything making a positive impact in the country. We are a multi functional, impact-driven, revolutionary digital media company that is driving large-scale impact by pioneering positive journalism and responsible consumption.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated senior copy editor to join our editorial team.
As a Copy Editor Hindi at The Better India, you will
- Edit Hindi articles created by the team within deadlines, ensuring error-free copies (including sentence construction, matras and punctuation)
- Develop story or content ideas, considering TBI reader or audience appeal
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with a graduation and at least 2-3 years of experience in editing content in Hindi
- An individual with million story ideas that you would like to bring to the world
- Someone who cares deeply for the environment, the state of education, the downtrodden, history, and the arts -just about everything!
- The one who lives and breathes the internet and has used online content management systems like WordPress and is social media savvy