Community Ambassador - E Commerce
Experience required:5-7 yrs
To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) kicked off its journey to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country. Today, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform that brings alive inspiring stories of change. We have now launched The Better India Shop (shop.thebetterindia.com) to help millions of micro, small & medium enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects enterprises making great products with consumers seeking better alternatives for their lifestyle choices. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. Sellers on our platform are skilled craftsmen from marginalized communities, innovators from all parts of the country who need scale to grow their business. We are leveraging E- commerce to enhance quality of lives, for both, consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
The E-Comm brand is just beginning this journey of growth, and we are looking for people who will not just be a part of the story, but write it as well.
As a Community Ambassador - E Commerce at the The Better India you will
1. Create an unparalleled brand experience across every channel of interaction that includes social media channels, customer response, relationships with sellers and overall community engagement. You will be the voice of the brand.
2. Define the brand’s tone of voice, attitude and its take, and articulate its expression across every channel.
3. Define and execute brand’s engagement strategy to make the most loved brand of India.
4. Conceptualize and lead content creation based on defined strategy and objectives
5. Identify and engage with influencers for share of voice
6. Measure, Report and Optimise for ROI.
Our ideal colleague will be
1. Someone with 5- 7 years of experience in Marketing space who strongly believes in the brand ethos of “being the change”
2. A creative thinker, ideally someone with experience as a copywriter
3. A digital native who is hands on with all social and digital channels and tools.
4. Has functional knowledge and experience with WordPress