To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Karnival.com, we are building the next generation of eCommerce platform from a product, data and technology standpoint. This platform would be unique in the sense that it would enable an 'army' of local artisans and SMEs to get integrated to India's eCommerce ecosystem and as a result consumers from around the nation would be able to purchase sustainable and unique products. If this is what excites you, we would want you to be a part of this "sustainability revolution.
Karnival.com is a venture by The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com),Asia’s largest media platform for impact which has been using the power of storytelling to inspire change.
As an Associate Product Manager, at Karnival.com ,you will
- Understand and articulate the requirements both from end user: functional and technical aspects
- Design the wireframes, information architecture and writing PRDs etc.
- Define and understand the product metrics
- Resolve any bottlenecks related to the task requirements, take decisions on the fly, perform user acceptance testing and make sure the features are shipped as per the plan
- Keep yourself updated with the changes in product/technology space and incorporate the same into day to day work
- Collaborate with engineers and other stakeholders and constantly monitor the sprint task progress
Our ideal colleague will be
- A graduate/ post graduate from reputed colleges who is interested to pursue a career in product management space or has 1 year experience into product management
- Able to prioritize tasks, feature requests, bugs etc.
- An individual with technical skills to work closely with our engineers
- Someone who can analyze and user data to make informed decisions
- Possessing a deep understanding and empathy for users