To apply, please submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
The next step is building the tools that amplify and scale up the impact. Our latest venture is Karnival.com, an impact focussed e-commerce platform. Karnival.com is leading the movement to drive conscious consumption by enabling discovery and access to sustainable products. It aims to improve the lives of millions of micro and small entrepreneurs in India and positively affect the environment by changing the way we consume things.
As an Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition at The Better India, you will
- Design and update job descriptions
- Advertise job openings on the company's careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Source potential candidates from various channels
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Schedule interviews (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and assessment tests
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Act as the brand ambassador for The Better India and Karnival.com to facilitate smooth on-boarding of new hires
- Prepare and update recruitment trackers and dashboards
- Drive company’s efforts to hire interns and effectively manage campus hire programs
Our ideal colleague will be
- A Talent Acquisition professional with 4 to 7 years experience in end to end recruitment preferably having worked on both IT and Non- IT requirements
- A pro at MS office tools with a flair for creating captivating dashboards and trackers
- An expert in finding the right talent from amongst the ocean with a natural knack for connecting with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker and doer
- Internet and social media savvy, aware of the latest trends especially on where to find talent and how to attract them
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail