To apply, please submit CV to email@example.com
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
We have now launched our eCommerce platform, https://karnival.com/ to help millions of micro & small enterprises leverage technology and get access to large consumer markets. It is a marketplace that connects producers who make sustainable products with consumers seeking better lifestyle alternatives. Sellers on our platform are skilled artisans and farmers from marginalized communities, and innovators across the country. It is a platform where every purchase triggers a change for the better. We are leveraging E-commerce to enhance the quality of lives for both - the consumers with better alternatives; and the sellers with access to a larger market.
As an Assistant Manager - Brand Solutions at The Better India , you will
- Understand partner requirement , identify the cross section between rich content, corporate communication and social impact and marry non-fiction content solutions with the same.
- Conduct extensive subject matter research to help plan effective solutions that ensure use of unique formats, brand integration ideas, while setting new benchmarks of the content standard
- Plan & create effective campaign proposals and presentations for the Marketing teams based both on Partner briefs as well as proactive ideas that are required to on board clients in a commercial partnership
- Mine data to see campaign effectiveness and ensure client reporting
- Work with cross functional teams including marketing, operations, and The Better India’s editorial team to develop proposals/pitches for new opportunities
- Build sectoral knowledge on corporate communication strategies , on a regular basis study relevant campaigns based on social impact ethos to effectively propose branded content ideas around the same.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A Graduate/ Post Graduate 4+ years of work experience in the digital strategy, account management or brand solutions
- An individual with good understanding about digital publishing, branded video content, new media formats, industry campaigns, etc
- Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across organization-editorial, social media, legal & finance
- Able to manage client expectations while adhering to the highest editorial practices
- A People’s person - Patiently understand different perspectives and build strong relationships across the board
- An individual with excellent written and oral communication skills with strong presentation skills
- A Self-motivated individual who can work in high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points