Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Correspondent to join our editorial team.
As a Correspondent at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
- Find and pitch stories that match TBI’s requirements, as mentioned by the editorial team.
- Come up with, and carry forward, new content series inline with TBI’s editorial policy.
- Help the team find and grow contacts, resources and other gains that will ensure smooth creation of content.
- Write and publish 1-2 features a day as assigned.
- Perform other duties on cross team projects as assigned.
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with a graduation preferably in mass communication.
- Having 2-4 years experience in digital media, especially news coverage, long-form writing and analysis.
- Having an interest in multimedia productions, with interest in videos and podcasts.
- Understands and speaks Malayalam is must.