Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Intern to join our Hindi Social Media Team and work closely with them for 3 months and gain real-time experience.
Some of the tasks that the Intern would perform in this role is as appended below:
• Work with the on-site Social Media Manager- Hindi, to create and implement everyday posts.
• Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability. • Assist in the general distribution of The Better India- Hindi content on different platforms.
Our Ideal Intern will be: Someone who is good with
1. Writing informational, attractive and sometimes even poetic copies in Hindi.
2. Creating new viral content keeping Hindi readers in mind.
3. Starting Social Media conversations and engaging with our readers on all platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
4. Has a little experience in designing beautiful posts.
5. Having a fair knowledge of Hindi grammar and literature.
6. Has his/her own laptop and can dedicate at least 5-6 hours a day.