The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, change-makers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 200 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voice in its space.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic Video Editor to join our team.
Excited? Read on.
The person will be in-charge of editing videos for all the different brands The Better India works
with. He/she needs to have an understanding of linear and non-linear editing and must be well
versed with all the modern type of video editing techniques that can help TBI tell the story in the
best manner possible.
As a Video Editor at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
· Edit Videos for Brands.
· Work on colour grading and sound design of a video.
· Edit Teasers for Different Series and Episodes.
· Create lower thirds and minor motion graphics using After Effects.
Our ideal colleague will be
· A professional with 3 to 5 years’ of experience in editing videos for commercial brands.
· Someone who has worked on TV Ads, Short films, Mini documentaries.
· Possessing in-depth knowledge of Premier Pro.
· Someone with working knowledge of After Affects.
· Having an understanding of different types of colour grading techniques.
· An Expert in different types of editing styles that is native to the story type (Ex: Travel, Drama,