The Better India is India’s largest social impact platform, with a monthly reach of 200 Million+ across web and social. We have leveraged the power of internet to inspire citizens with powerful stories of changemakers and disruptive innovations that solve for some of society’s biggest challenges. The Better India is a leading voice of influence, and is followed by India’s who’s who in governance, policy-making, business, technology and entertainment. Our belief is that stories from the heart can change the world.
In 2020, we launched our D2C brand of home care products, The Better Home. The Better Home is a movement to drive conscious consumption through better choices that positively impact our health, the environment and our communities.
As a Media Sales Specialist at The Better India, you will
- Drive sales from a dedicated set of industry verticals.
- Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and agency stakeholders.
- Be well connected with direct online advertisers and media agencies.
- Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
- Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals and revenue targets.
- Ensure a healthy funnel for the business at any point of time.
- Independently implement the sales plan.
- Maintain and update key business reports.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A professional with 2-5 years of experience, with minimum 1 year experience in ad sales & 1 year doing digital content sales.
- A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across organization – editorial, multimedia, social media, legal & finance. Manage client expectation while adhering to the highest editorial practice.
- A pro at managing relationships – Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand / agency partnerships year on year.
- Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
- A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker and doer.
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas.
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail.