The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are
leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was
started to give a voice to millions of change makers and innovators of the country, using the power of
storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners
made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious
consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers make better
choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated FMCG – Business Development Manager to join our team.
As a FMCG – Business Development Manager at The Better India, Bangalore, you will
· Be dedicated in expanding online & exploring offline retail growth.
· Identify and on-board new online channel partners for The Better Home.
· Work closely with key stakeholders from partner side to grow revenues for The Better Home.
· Analyze market trends and work with internal marketing to increase brand awareness.
· Manage TBH sales through partners and provide timely reports to TBH Business Head.
· Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
· Monitor inventory with partners & ensure optimal stock availability.
Our ideal colleague will be
· An MBA graduate with 5-7 years of experience in managing modern trade & online platform
sales for FMCG brands.
· Someone with the aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening,
negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
· A great team player with sound inter-personal skills and hands-on approach to problem
Location(s) : Bangalore