Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solutions-focused platform. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Gujarati Correspondent – Intern to join our editorial team.
As a Gujarati Correspondent – Intern at The Better India, you will :
– Be well versed in written Gujarati.
– Be able to translate from English/Hindi to Gujarati.
– Have knowledge of social media and the love to share and search.
– Have the interest and desire to write and explore ideas.
Our ideal Intern will be :
– A graduate in Mass Communication preferably.
– A fresher with Gujarati typing, translating and social media skills. Basic computer knowledge is a must.