As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Own the visual product experience of The Better Home brand across all consumer touch-points – from identity to packaging and labels, social and digital assets, website, emails.
- Create visual design requirements across all formats – static, video packaging – from design to artworks.
- Ideate on campaigns to push the envelope on creativity and drive growth and engagement on social media.
- Collaborate with multiple teams like Marketing, Social Media, Channel Partnerships and Editorial to create visual assets as per the brief.
- Experiment with rich media formats to create engaging, interactive assets.
- Supervise production to ensure product packaging, labels etc conform to desired quality.
- Collaborate with Tech and Product teams with visual designs and UX.
Our ideal colleague will be:
- A professional with 4 to 5 years’ experience in design in consumer brands or advertising / design agencies.
- Experienced with identity design, packaging, web assets, print production and video editing/gfx skills.
- Proficient at metrics and understanding of how design can drive conversions and click-throughs.
- A Rockstar with the superpower of quick turnaround times without compromising on quality.
- Someone with the ability to double up as your own copy writer when required.
- A social media native who keenly follows the pop culture trends.
- Well versed with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, including video editing tools.
- An ideator at heart, keen to experiment.
- Someone who takes initiative and end-to-end ownership.