As a Sub Editor – Hindi at The Better India, Ahmedabad, you will
- Edit Hindi articles created by the team within deadlines, ensuring error-free copies (including sentence construction, matras and punctuation).
- Develop story or content ideas, considering TBI reader or audience appeal.
Our ideal colleague will be
- Someone with a graduation and at least 2-5 years of experience in editing content in Hindi.
- An individual with million story ideas that you would like to bring to the world.
- Someone who cares deeply for the environment, the state of education, the downtrodden, history, and the arts -just about everything!
- The one who lives and breathes the internet and has used online content management systems like WordPress and is social media savvy.